This month is sliding by, heading rapidly toward my birthday on Thursday…21 for the 27th time lol. My layout this week is a bit of a hodge podge, I used a lot of different stickers because I couldn’t decide on which one I wanted to use.
- The Oh Snap sticker set is from Victoria Thatcher
- Unicorns from Lovely Planner (I love them and use them a lot.)
- The crown and bottom washi are called EmojiFun and also from Victoria Thatcher (she has the biggest and coolest collection of freebie planner stickers I have come across.)
- The cute wee sloth is another from Lovely Planner (I love that she includes a Silhouette cut file, making it so much easier to cut her stickers out.)
- the rest are from various other places, if anyone recognizes them please let me know, some I have had for months and can’t remember where I got them but I want to be able to give credit where it is due.
- I have used another sidebar from Mambi, I like the ‘currently’ sidebars, helps me keep track of what I was doing and liking that week.
- and finally the “60’s” card came from Studio Calico, I included it since I was a 60’s baby, only just though lol
- I used a lot of washi tape this week, my stash has grown with all the new ones I have brought from Ebay lately. The only one I wouldn’t recommend is Little B 3mm tape, I don’t know about any of their other washi but the one I got doesn’t stay stuck, I ended up pulling most of it off and replacing it with something else
- This weeks quote says, “If you can’t get ride of the skeleton in your closet, you’d best take it out and teach it to dance – George Bernard Shaw. It seemed suitable since the skeleton in my closet has been knocking on the door a lot lately.
So now I need to fill in the to do’s this week, which I shall do while watching the rest of the Supernatural season one I have been binging all weekend lol. Have a great week one and all.