1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
the exact thought? I hate my hair, and then, where did those wrinkles around my eyes come from?
2. How much cash do you have on you?
Not a cent, my wallet is in my bag and has about $5 cash in it.
3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR?
4. Favourite planet
Galifery…the planet of the time lords, Doctor Who.
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
I have no idea, it was a private number.
6. What is your favourite ring tone on your phone?
at present its “Beer for my horses” by Toby Keith.
7. What are you wearing?
Jeans, long sleeved T, sleeveless cardi, slippers
8. Do you label yourself?
Others do, and I suppose I do too though I try not to.
9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing?
Pink Fluffy Slippers (is that a brand?)
10. What does your watch look like?
I lose watches like you wouldn’t believe, or wash them in pockets. the last one I had was a silver hello kitty one…it was cute and I am sure its around here somewhere, probably in a handbag in my wardrobe or a coat pocket
11. What were you doing at midnight last night?
reading in bed, wishing I was asleep. gotta love insomnia
12. Who was your last text message from? Oldest Son, Jodi
13. Where is your nearest dairy?
in the Wakefield Village, about 5 mins drive away.
14. What’s a word that you say a lot?
15. Who told you he/she loved you last?Katie when I tucked her in tonight, I love her goodnights, their so sweet.
16. Last furry thing you touched?
our cat, Fatty girl…coming in out of the rain…wet fur..nice!
17. How many drugs have you taken in the last three days? what an impossible question, let me see, its Friday so it would be…20 on Wednesday 18 on Thursday and 18 tonight plus extra 2 tramadol I took yesterday….58. that’s about average for me on any given 3 day period…sometimes more, never less…oppps forgot to add in the injection I had yesterday, the same one I have every week Enbrel…so that’s 59. I just love having RA and Fibro…life is never dull…I miss dull lol. Before I got these diseases I could go 6 month without having a single pill now I live on them. someday I want to flush the lot but needs must. I am by birth right partially British…stiff upper lip and carry on and all that lol!
18. Favourite age you have been so far? I would have to say early 30s, although I had a wayward teenage son at the time I had a lot of fun, and met some awesome people and saw more of NZ than I had before or have since.
19. What is your current desktop picture? this picture of David Tennant, thou it changes every 5 mins so its probably a different one by now. I don’t see my desk top much, normally covered with open windows lol
20. What was the last thing you said to someone? “Its raining” to Mum as I walked from the kitchen to my wee lounge half hour ago.
21. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?
A million bucks probably but I like the idea of being able to fly, just not sure how I could market it so I could make the million bucks. will have to think on that for a bit.
22. The last song you listened to?
“who wants to live forever” by Queen….it was just on the TV, must be a Highlander movie on, Dads watching it not me.
23. What time of day were you born? don’t know, Mum’s never said
24. What’s your favourite number?10, its always been 10
25. Where did you live in 1987?
in 1987 I was 16, living in Hanmer Springs and having the time of my life, getting my heart broken every other week, and doing all sorts of things I shouldn’t have, as you do when your a teenage girl lol
26. Where were you when 9/11 happened?
Asleep…I didn’t find out until I got to work that morning and found everyone grouped around a TV set in the classroom that wasn’t there the day before. I thought it was a preview for a new movie or something. the first thing I did was email 2 friends from the states, one that was in the National Guard and ended up working at ground zero. He wont even talk about it to this day. the other was a kiwi guy who was driving trucks over there and he had passed the Pentagon an hour before hand.
27. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
swear quietly and shake it.
28. Do you consider yourself kind? I think so, others might disagree
29. If you got a tattoo, where would it be? it would be on my right shoulder and it would be two intertwined daffodils in remembrance of my love, it was our flower and still my favourite. but, even though my son is a tattoo artist, I cant get one because of the risk of infection.
30. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?Welsh, the only reason being is my brother likes to speak to me in Maori which he knows I have a limited understanding of so I would love to be able to answer him in Welsh as we are as much Welsh as we are Maori and he doesn’t like to acknowledge that part of our ancestry. personally I think our family history is what makes us the people we are today.
31. Would you move for the person you loved? I have in the past but I don’t think I would now, I am in the place I love, surrounded by the people I love and I am happy here at present.
32. Are you touchy feely? Not really, I hug when I must but now days I am a bit scared of being hurt to be too touchy feely
33. Name three things that you have on you at all times? painkillers, laptop and kindle are always handy when I am at home, when I am out, wallet, sunnies, painkillers…..and sometimes I remember to take my cell phone, I hardly use it but in case of emergencies I like to have it.
34. What’s your favourite town/city you have visited?
Sydney is lovely, and Christchurch is my favourite kiwi city
35. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
I cant remember, maybe 10 years ago since I wrote a real letter. I have sent cards occasionally does that count?
36. Can you change the oil on a car? If I must but Dad does it better lol
37. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy? last October for my great nephews funeral and I wore a black top and skirt.
38. Does anything hurt in your body right now? knees, wrists, fingers, ribs and right hip. at this moment anyways…these things are subject to change without warning.
39. Have you been burned by love? Oh hell yes!!!!
40. What book are you reading right now?
**checking Kindle** Infection LZR-1143: by Bryan James. another zombie, end of the world book. I do love the apocalypse stories. Did you know that you can even buy zombie proof houses in America now…amazing huh?
anyway that’s all about me, right here, right now. thanks Hannah and I hope you get better soon. and right now…this little chick is going to bed. there is lighting flashing here and I don’t much like it. Tomorrow I will share my latest layouts. have a nice night where you are